Best Room Addition Contractor in San Fernando CA
Are you in need of more space in your home? Regardless of your reason, we can build room additions that meet your exact needs and budget. Room additions are a smarter way of adding space to your house, not to mention an investment in your home’s overall value.
We offer the following home additions:
1. Second Story Addition- Second story additions are ideal for homes with limited space. We will remove the entire roof from your home and then add the second story. We will then re-install the roof and fix the electrical, HVAC and anything else that was removed to complete the project. You will have a second story, doubling your homes square footage and space.
2. Bedroom Addition- A bedroom addition can be necessary when your family is growing and more privacy is necessary. We will be built a room onto the exterior wall with a crawl space foundation. The siding and roofing will be matched to your home, providing a smooth finish.
3. Garage Conversion- We can convert your garage into a game room, theater room or office. We will remove the existing garage door and install the right trim, interior door, windows, siding, drywall, and flooring. Tell us what you want and we will bring your ideas to life.
4. Master Suite Addition- A master suite is the finest in luxury for your home. It provides the privacy and space that gives your largest room the feeling that you are looking for.
5. Bathroom Addition- Perhaps you want to build another bathroom in your house. We can add a luxurious bathroom that is equipped with all the amenities to bring the spa experience home.
6. Extend Living Room- Perhaps you often have guests or you just want to have a larger living room. We can extend your living room and make it more spacious, offering you more options for entertaining.
Add Extra Space to Your Home
There are different ways to add extra space to your home. We will consider your budget and your home’s design. If there’s only one bathroom in your house, we can add a new one. We can also add a new level to your home or add an extra room. If you plan on selling your house in the future, a room addition can increase your home’s resale value.
Your Budget Provides the Framework
We consider your budget when creating a plan for your home addition. This means considering factors such as the size of the project and cost per square feet. The cost of demolition, site preparation, excavation, flooring, and remodeling will be considered as well. Some homeowners choose to build the addition on their own to save money. If you are inexperienced in construction, it is best that you leave the job to the professionals. This is particularly beneficial if the project is quite complex.
Licensed, Insured, and Reputable Contractors!
Our contractors are insured, licensed, and bonded. We also provide free estimates and we don’t charge any hidden fees, so your costs are discussed up front. We will start by creating a plan for your home addition project. Tell us your budget and we will create a custom project that offers you the best we can offer within your budget. We will only proceed once you are satisfied with the design. Our team ensures that the addition matches the look and structure of your home. We want to avoid costly mistakes, so you are assured that we can complete the project on time and without wasting resources. Call a reliable home addition contractor San Fernando today!