Best Room Addition Contractor in Los Angeles County
Room Addition is the right, unique and affordable way of increasing the value, virtual appearance and functionality of your home. For home addition, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, interior and exterior projects in Los Angeles area, don’t hesitate to contact us at (888) 666-8224.
You will not break your budget!
Need a Free Estimate? Contact HERE
Los Angeles Room Addition Company
If you need to expand a room, remodel a kitchen or bathroom or renovate the whole house in Los Angeles, don’t try looking elsewhere. As a class “B” Licensed, Bonded and Insured Company to serve Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura Counties, and surrounding cities, we are your best choice.
We are a full-service, 100% Los Angeles owned and operated room addition contractor with over a decade of experience, and offer professional assistance in Room Additions and Addition Building & Design. Our team comprises almost every skilled professional from an architect, interior designers, master carpenters, and masons to ensure we get the job done.
- 10+ years’ worth of experience, 1000s of projects, done and completed!
- We are certified to work with both private or residential and commercial customers.
- We combine top-quality workmanship, cutting-edge tools and experience to ensure you get exactly what you need.
- We ensure the job is done right, whether it is installation, expansion or renovation, and ensure you are 100% satisfied.
- Everything is done in a record time to help you evade unnecessary inconveniences and ensure you resume your everyday duties as soon as possible.
- Competitive pricing with no hidden charges.
What entails your Addition Building & Design services in Los Angeles?
We majorly deal in First and Second Story Additions, Bedroom Addition, Kitchen and Bathroom extensions. We also offer additional services such as Exterior and Interior painting and décor, landscaping, flooring, fences, pools, and windows. For cheaper and quality renovations, let us know.
How long does a project take before completion?
Well, it depends on the type and magnitude. However, being a full-service company with the best tools and trained personnel, expect it to be over even before the estimated deadline.
Why should I trust you?
First, we have over ten years of experience in the industry, and we have handled countless projects in residential and commercial premises. We are Registered, Bonded and Warranted for your safety and trust. If you need a professional, who won’t ask for a fortune, just hire us.
Any other Question?
Call (888) 666-8224
3 Steps process
Home addition projects will include 3 main stages
Design & Planning
Blueprint & Permits
Not just an extra space…
Not just an extra space…
Not just an extra space
It is good that you have a roof over your head, but what if the house you live in does not offer you the comfort and styling preferences that you desire? Adding an additional room to the house you live in is what you need to get your house to be as functional as you want it to be.
However fun and straightforward the idea of a room addition is, it involves a process that should be professionally approached. Having been in the business of general contracting for over 10 years, we at My Design Guide understand that adding extra space to your house is actually remodeling that involves much more work and expertise.
Work With the Best
Working with a team of experts is the only way of putting the room addition project into perspective. The fact that you only need an extra bathroom in the house or an additional floor on the house does not mean that you will get a contractor today to start work tomorrow.
My Design Guide experts offer the initial consultation free of charge, this is the best time to familiarize yourself with what is involved even for a simple addition to your house. Having an insight into the planning of a room addition is the best way of managing expectation from the onset.
As with any construction project, you expect to have delays in the various stages of the project so allow enough time for completion if the main aim of remodeling your house is to accommodate an upcoming function. Have you thought of the dust and noise that will fill the air for the next couple of weeks? If you can’t stand the intense changes, consider moving out for a while.
Every construction project must have a permit from the local authorities. If a building proposal is in line with the area planning, then a permit will be issued to give permission to build. On the other hand, homeowners risk demolition of their property and stiff penalties if they engage in a project that is against the area planning code.
Every design project that involves construction work must have architects. These are the professionals who put the design idea into a plan that is workable by the team on the ground. It is important to have a professional develop the blueprints or make amendments to the initial blueprints of your house to incorporate this new addition.
An architect will let you know if the spaces you are looking to add with have any real functional or aesthetic value to your house. Do not worry if you have no architect in mind because My Design Guide is a complete team.
Now that you have made up your mind to have your house extended, this is what you should expect from our team when we come to your site;
- Since adding a room to an already complete house is a lot of work in terms of expenses and time involved, it is important to explore all the other options that you have at creating this extra space that you need. There are other alternatives that can be used to create extra space such as making use of underutilized spaces in the house, converting arctic and basement spaces into functional areas as well as removing internal walls to combine rooms.
- If using the existing internal spaces still does not work, then you can move to the planning stage of what you desire to build. It is important to consider the shape and size of the project that you want to do. A good approach to determining what size and shape of a project to build are to think about what you want to use it for when it is complete. Our design experts will help you decide how best to make use of available space to meet your needs.
- A building with an addition is a delicate construction project because the end result will determine the overall appeal of the entire house. For an addition to be termed as having been accomplished successfully, the roof and outward finishes of the walls must look like the original structure. By working with My Design Guide, you have the advantage of expert tips on how to extend the foundation of the house, the roof and which materials to use to get the exact finish. It is beneficial to work with professionals like us who have been in the market long enough to establish contact with credible suppliers of superior home finishes.
- With the design work ready and all projections addressed, we will assemble a team for you to deliver the project. You do not need to worry about vetting them or overseeing the construction site because we will have people to do that effectively. This is the major reason why you need to hire us to do your remodeling project for you. As you sit back and wait for the projected date of completion, we will be busy making sure that all the experts are well coordinated to beat the deadline and improve your house as you intended.
Is room addition your next project for home or office improvement? Why don’t you hand over that project to us for the best outcome? We have been working on the design of both residential and commercial building for a long time and we understand remodeling more than any other company in the industry. The reason for our excellence is a passion to deliver quality work coupled by careful selection of our team members. This is the winning combination that we offer our customers and which has made My Design Guide to be leaders in this business.
Free In-home Estimate, Call Now!
Best home Addition Contractor in Los Angeles CA
My Design Guide is your reliable and professional home
Creatively Adding Room to Your Home
At My Design Guide, we specialize in room addition services serving Los Angeles, CA and nearby areas. When you decide to add a space to your home, we can give you the best and creative solutions that will surely meet your requirements. Whether it is a garage conversion, extended living room, bathroom addition, or second story addition, our professional team will get the task done within your budget and timeframe.
When you choose to add a space to your home in the LA area, you can rely on our skilled designers and reputable contractors to provide the best service and products available on the market. We will walk you through each step of the construction process, from start to finish.
Creatively Adding Room to Your Home
We are highly experienced contractors that will guarantee the project runs smoothly with minimal fuss. The process is made even easier with the use of our highly skilled project managers who manage every small detail of the project all the way through to completion.
We Offer Wide Array of Solutions
We have earned a good reputation for creating stunning, well-constructed room additions in LA, from Beverly Hills to The San Fernando Valley. With our team of experts, we can provide you with an extensive array of solutions give you that you are looking for. Some options include:
• Master bedroom
• Kid’s playroom
• Second story addition
• Media room
• Family room
• Garage conversion
Communication and Teamwork Are Key
We at My Design Guide know that every home is unique, that is why we think it is essential to have great communication with our clients during every phase of the job. Whatever the purpose of your renovation is – to increase space, enhance functionality or increase the market value of your property, we will help you reach your objective right from the start.
Experience is Crucial at Every Step of the Project
When tackling room addition projects, it is crucial that you team up with an established company who can handle all factors of home addition like a design, obtaining necessary building permits, be supervising the ongoing project, building teams as well as scheduling work assessments or inspections.
A room addition is an exciting project for your home and for you as well. Don’t make the mistake of diving into any project quickly without thinking about your choices and getting the best and most reliable room addition company in LA. My Design Guide has been in the business for many years and serving the greater LA area. If you are searching for a dependable room addition contractor in Los Angeles, CA, My Design Guide is the best option.
Why Choose My Design Guide?
There are many good reasons why you should choose us.
• We are committed to offering superb service throughout every phase of the project. We handle the whole thing from design to thorough planning, execution as well as construction.
• We utilize a simple and transparent approach when dealing with our clients. Our attention to detail is unparalleled, making sure that we meet the expectations of our clients.
• We are dedicated to establishing a long-term relationship with our client. With our easy going, friendly and professional team, you can expect high-quality work and unmatched services.
Call us Today and Experience the Difference
Are you ready to work with the best home addition company in Los Angeles, CA? Call My Design Guide now! We have proven ourselves as experts in our field; a skilled and reliable company for home additions, home renovations, and other related home improvement services. We are serving Los Angeles CA and nearby areas. Call us now to know how we can help you with your room addition needs!